Followers

Friday, November 13, 2015

GIVE!!!!!

Hello dear friends: After posting THIS card earlier this morning, which came together in a flash, I have another card to share with you today that I made to participate in the Pals Paper Arts color challenge and the CASology  week #172, Cue Card "GIVE" challenge.
Here is my card.
I love the House Mouse siblings, they are just the cutest, most adorable little mice ever!! so, when I saw the CASology cue card "GIVE" I immediately grabbed this little image, but it's really very small so I needed something more on this space, something for Monica to stand on so, I went to my Halloween box of stamps and found my retired 2011-2012 SU set called "Jack of all Trades" with this fantastic pumpkins plus the faces, etc.  I just stamped the image onto a panel of Ninah Solar White card stock with SU Tangelo Twist ink, (solid images do not stamp well on water color paper), then I stamped the little mouse on top of it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and masked a portion of the little tail to stamp the pumpkin's curly cues with Wild Wasabi ink.
I colored Monica with my Prismacolor pencils but I didn't use the paper stumps and baby oil this time because the oil tends to run outside the lines on the images on the Ninah Card Stock, so I just used the pencils to color and shade her little body.
 Then I created a bit of soil for the pumpkin to sit on and added the sign, both the grass and the sign are from Purple Onion Designs, I also colored them with my Prismacolor pencils.
To follow the PPA color challenge, I colored the cheese with Hello Honey and the ribbon with Blackberry Bliss. 
Now, I don't know if this is CAS card, I created my little scene at the bottom of the panel leaving plenty of white space on top but I'm afraid it might be a bit ''busy'' for CAS. In any case, I'm going to take a leap of faith and submit it to the CASology challenge, I hope it's ok.
This are the banners that inspired my card.
11-12 PPA275 
Thank you so much for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.
BLOGGING IS A BLAST!!!!!

18 comments:

Sonny said...

How clever you are with your mouse critter cards ,but I think this is the tops ! How cute ! Really sweet and not real ....thank goodness !! LOL !

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh Sonny, I bet that you would love having this little critters running around, they are so darn adorable.
I'm glad I stood her on top of this pumpkin, she is really so small.
Thanks my friend.

Mary Fish said...

Love how you used those colors for the PPA challenge. Super cute!

Patti Willey said...

Love the little sign and no one makes cuter mice than these!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Mary, I think the PPA colors were just perfect for this card.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

You got that right Patti, this little mice are so adorable.

Aileen said...

Maria, wonderful card, love your use of the purple onion stamps and your colouring as usual just perfect.

Unknown said...

Oh Maria, this is so cute!! Love that you borrowed a pumpkin from another set to complete your gorgeous scene too! I never would have guessed unless you mentioned it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CASology!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Aileen, I really like when I can use several different stamp sets to create one card.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Hazel, the little mouse image is really very small so that's when I thought of standing her on a big pumpkin.
CASology is one of my favorite challenge blogs.

Peggy Noe said...

Oh my goodness, that little mouse is SO cute! Love this card! Thanks so much for playing with us over at Pals Paper Arts!

Ginger said...

Such a fun card! That little mouse is a how stealer. Not hanks for playing with the PPA this week

Brian King said...

Adorable card, Maria! Great use of these colors - each one plays a wonderful role in your card. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge!

Judy1223 said...

Well, if that little mouse isn't the most darling little fella! I love how you combined stamps to make this cute little scene! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Peggy, this little mice are just so cute.
Love playing with PPA.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Ginger, it's always fun to play with the PPA.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Brian, the PPA colors were just the perfect choice for this little image.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Judy, this little mice are indeed so darling, and I love playing with different stamp sets like in this card.
CASology is one of my favorite challenges.