Followers

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Orange Crush!!!!!


Hello everyone: Once again, it's time to send out a little reminder to you to join us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE.   In this challenge we want to see you create your cards using either DRY EMBOSSING OR HEAT EMBOSSING or both.  Here is the card I made to inspire you to join my teammates and I in our gallery.


The other day, I saw THIS VIDEO TUTORIAL from StampTV., about how to "color" with Bleach. I was intrigued, I never thought of Bleach as a stamping tool, 😲 sheeesh!! I just use it for the laundry!!! but non the less, I decided to give it a try,  the results were awesome!!  So, for my card I picked this beautiful bouquet from a Power Poppy set called Countryside Bouquet Deluxe.  First I sponged some Distress Inks in Spiced Marmalade and Ripe Persimmon on a panel of water color paper, then I stamped the flowers with Versmark ink and heat emboss it with white embossing powder.  Then I went over the flowers with a small brush dipped in the bleach and just touched some areas, the color immediately started to fade so I was real careful not to do to much.  I love the way this turned out, and the best part of all, is that there is no bleach smell when it dries. 
Then, I made a cut on either side of the stems and wrapped some twine a few times and tied a bow.
I stamped part of a sentiment from the Power Poppy set called Azaleas and die cut the word "Amazing" with an Elizabeth Craft Designs die.
**********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment is from an old Flourishes set called "Dahlias", it was also die cut with THIS Spellbinders die set.  The flower at the bottom is from the same set as the front flowers.
I colored it with Prismacolor pencils.

I hope this card inspires you to join us in THE FLOWER CHALLENGE  gallery.

Please add our challenge banner to your post when you enter our challenge.


Please check our rules, there are simple but important.
So, pop over THE FLOWER CHALLENGE to see my teammates amazing inspiration cards and join us in the gallery, we can't wait to see what you create.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.




5 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Isn't that something! I received this beautiful card yesterday in the mail! Thank you for the Stamp TV tutorial link and the beautiful happy mail!

Sonny P. said...

Pretty and so so bright with that yellow !
You did a wonderful job w/ the bleach ! Very interesting project !

Karen Dunbrook said...

looks gorgeous mf...your card just glows with sunshine!!
xx Karen

Ruth said...

Now that is clever! You've shown me a technique now! Although, knowing me, I'd tip the whole lot on top of me and bleach myself in the process. It's such a sunshiney colour like Karen says. xx

Viv said...

This is sooo fabulous Maria! just loving the colours you used and the flowers and that amazing technique too..it has it all ;) hugs Viv xx